2021 Cadillac Escalade Price
When it comes to SUVs, few can match the style and sophistication of the 2021 Cadillac Escalade. This incredible vehicle is back for yet another go, and Durham drivers who want the best driving experience might be wondering, how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost? You’ll start out at $76,195 MSRP, but there is room to move up from there. Hendrick Cadillac Cary has the full story on the price of the Cadillac Escalade and while you’re here, be sure to check out our finance department too!
How Much Does a Cadillac Escalade Cost at Each Trim Level?
If you’re a Cary driver with a big family or the desire to move a lot of stuff, you can’t go wrong with the luxurious stylings of a Cadillac Escalade. There are several trims you can pick from, ranging from the full featured Luxury trim to the absolutely stacked Sport Platinum trim. Take a look at the Cadillac Escalade prices for yourself:
Cadillac Escalade Price
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $76,195 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $83,195 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Sport – $85,895 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – $100,595 MSRP
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – $100,595 MSRP
Escalade Price vs. Features
What features will you enjoy during your Raleigh drives for the price of the Cadillac Escalade trim levels? Here’s a quick guide for your reference:
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury: includes curved OLED with 38 inches of total diagonal display, AKG Studio 19-speaker sound system, automatic heated steering wheel, heated 1st and 2nd-row seats, HD Surround Vision, and Augmented Reality-Enabled Navigation, among other luxuries.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury: everything from the Luxury trim, plus a panoramic sunroof, Driver Awareness Plus system, Rear Camera Mirror with Remote Wash, Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist, and a Full-Color Head-Up Display.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport: includes Gloss Black exterior features in addition to the Performance Package. This gives you Electronic Limited-Slip Differential, Magnetic Ride Control, and the Trailering Integration Package.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum: includes Platinum Galvano grille, leather-wrapped interior trim, full Semi-Aniline leather seats, 16-way power front heated and ventilated seats with lumbar and massage, AKG Studio Reference 36-speaker sound system, Rear Seat Entertainment System, and the Driver Assist Tech Package.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum: everything from the Sport and Premium Luxury Platinum packages, except for the Platinum Galvano grille.
Industry-leading luxury features like these have helped the Escalade earn glowing reviews across the board! If you’re hoping to inherit these first-rate features for a more affordable rate, we encourage you to take a peek at our used Escalade inventory.
Let Hendrick Cadillac Cary Be Your Cadillac Guide
Here at Hendrick Cadillac Cary, you’ve got access to a robust team of Cadillac experts who can guide you to a great new luxury vehicle. We’ve got great people on our staff who can answer any question you may have about the Cadillac line, so when you’re ready, fill out our contact form to learn more. While you’re here on our website, you can continue to browse the Escalade trims and other Cadillac models in our online Cadillac showroom
More from Hendrick Cadillac Cary
The affordable price of the 2022 Cadillac XT5 makes it an excellent SUV for growing families on a budget. But, before you bring a new XT5 home to Morrisville, you will likely need to know more about the Cadillac XT5 dimensions. Is the interior Cadillac XT5 space roomy enough to accommodate all your people…
The new Cadillac XT4 at Hendrick Cadillac Cary promises impressive capabilities in a conveniently sized package. Despite its compact status, the 2022 XT4 has surprisingly strong towing figures! How much can a Cadillac XT4 tow? At maximum, the 2022 Cadillac XT4 towing capacity can handle up to 2,500 pounds of weight. Learn more about the Cadillac XT4…
Morrisville drivers were first introduced to superior Cadillac V-Series engineering in the heated CT4-V and CT5-V sedans. Now, Cadillac continues to push the limits of road performance with the introduction of the first-ever Cadillac Escalade-V. Highlights for the Escalade V-Series include 682 hp, 653 lb-ft of torque, and the ability to sprint from 0–60 mph…