If you’re in the market for an automotive upgrade, deciding what type of vehicle to bring home is an exciting prospect. When you shop with Hendrick Cadillac Cary, you’ll have the chance to browse our new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles. However, unlike many dealerships, we offer a specially curated selection of vehicles in our Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Program. Although technically used, there are many like-new benefits that come with shopping for certified vehicles. What’s more, when you upgrade with Hendrick Cadillac Cary, you can shop for certified models from across the automotive industry all in one location!
There are OEM standards set on certified pre-owned vehicles, but Hendrick Cadillac Cary works within the Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Program standards as well. This ensures that every certified pre-owned vehicle that is sold from a Hendrick dealership meets strict requirements in regards to their condition, giving you extra peace of mind on Apex roads. You can learn more about what the Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Program entails below, but feel free to connect with our team if you have any additional questions.
Hendrick Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty
The Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Program includes a 10 year/10,000-mile limited powertrain warranty*. The Hendrick Certified limited powertrain warranty begins on January 1st of the vehicle model year and ends 10 years from the effective date or when 100,000 miles are registered, whichever occurs first. This also covers the following:
- Engine: includes all internally lubricated parts including pistons, oil pan, water pump, rotor chamber and much more.
- Transmission: whether you have an automatic or manual transmission all internally lubricated parts contained in cases, mounts, cooler lines and more are covered.
- Drive Axle: from hub bearings, to seals and gaskets, and all internally lubricated parts of the foregoing you will be covered.
To get the full list of what is included in the Hendrick Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty reach out to our team!
Hendrick Certified Additional Vehicle Coverage
Outside of the limited powertrain warranty, the Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Program also has a 12 month/12,000-mile high-tech coverage* program. This includes the following:
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel System
- Electronic High-Tech
- Heating and Cooling
Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Program Details
Hendrick Cadillac Cary and Hendrick Automotive Group strive to ensure that no matter which Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned vehicle you bring home to Morrisville, you feel confident and covered. Some additional coverage details include:
- Repair Requirements: Return to Hendrick Cadillac Cary or an affiliate for covered repairs.
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must receive all scheduled maintenance recommended by the Manufacturer’s Owners Manual. Please retain copies of all completed repair orders that show the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Deductible: $50 per repair deductible will apply.
- You are ALWAYS Covered: Even when you are traveling outside of Apex, and a repair cannot be made by us or an affiliate, you will be directed to an authorized repair facility for your covered repairs!
What Else Does the Hendrick Certified Program Include?
Having a number of warranty coverage benefits is excellent, but we also have you covered on the road when the unexpected happens. Your plan also includes:
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance benefits pay up to $100 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance – 24/7 round-the-clock.
- Gasoline Delivery: We can arrange for delivery of emergency gasoline (up to two miles). You will be responsible for the actual cost of gasoline upon delivery.
- Flat Tire Change: Assistance in removing the flat tire and replacing it with your spare tire.
- Battery Jump Start: A jump start in an attempt to start the covered vehicle.
- Towing: When required due to mechanical failure, the covered vehicle will be towed back to the selling dealership if within a 50-mile radius. If not within the radius, it will be towed to a licensed repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
More Limited Powertrain Program Offerings
Outside of having 24-hour roadside assistance and coverage, we make sure you are covered in a few other remaining ways, such as:
- Trip Interruption: If your vehicle breaks down due to mechanical failure, while traveling 100 miles from home, you are reimbursed $75 a day for a maximum of $375 per occurrence. Covered expenses include food, transportation, and hotels.
- Vehicle Rental Coverage: If your vehicle breaks down due to mechanical failure, you will receive rental coverage up to $30 per day, for a maximum of 5-days not to exceed $175.
- 168-Point Vehicle Inspection:Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles must meet strict requirements in regards to their condition. Each Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is put through a 168-point vehicle inspection in which a trained dealer service technician checks virtually every part of the vehicle – inside and out.
- CARFAX®Vehicle History Report: Every Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with a free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report.
Find Your Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned Model Today!
Now that you’ve had the chance to explore the benefits that come with buying a Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned model, the time has come to take a test drive at Hendrick Cadillac Cary! Our convenient location in Cary means that reliable automotive solutions are just around the corner. When you’re ready to improve your commute from Apex to Durham, Hendrick Cadillac Cary has the affordable options you deserve. Visit us for a test drive or reach out to our team to learn more about our Hendrick Certified Pre-Owned program!